Introduced in the 2018 edition of our conference, the Industrial Session for Product Solution Papers is a recognized part of our conference.
The DSC Conference gathers driving simulation specialists from the industrial and academic communities as well as commercial simulation providers. This 23rd edition follows that of 2023, held in Antibes in a hybrid version with more than 300 participants and 30+ exhibitors. Both physical and remote participants came from all around the world from about more than 20 different countries of Europe, America and Asia.
This year’s edition will be held in Strasbourg from September 18th to 20th 2024. Topics will include state of the art in driving simulation technology, research and developments, extended with progressively merging virtual reality (VR) developments. This year’s program will also give an enlarged place for simulation tools for autonomous and connected vehicles along with advanced driving assistance system (ADAS) applications. Human factors and motion rendering nevertheless will remain the now traditional axis of the conference.
You are welcome to the DSC 2024 Europe Conference organized by the Driving Simulation Association, Arts et Métiers Institute of Technology and the Gustave Eiffel University, with the support of Renault, on September 18th-20th!
The DSC 2024 Organization Committee
Topics and Thematic
- ADAS, Autonomous & Connected Vehicles
- AI for driving simulation
- Car HMI solutions
- Driving Simulation Visualization Systems
- Driver & Vehicle safety and cybersecurity
- Extended Reality for driving simulation
- High-Performance Computing & Massive Simulation
- Innovative product solutions in connected areas
- Motion Cueing, Control & Cybersickness
- Multimodal Mobility for ground transportation
- Perception, decision making and Human Factors
- Scenario Modeling and Authoring Tools
- Simulation Design and Architecture
- Standardization & Product Interfaces
- Terrain & traffic generation
- Training simulators
- Virtual Prototyping
- Vehicle Dynamics
Please send a 4-pages submission proposal by April 15th 2024 for DSC TC reviewing. Detailed information about submission procedure and review process will be provided on the following pages:
Presentation & Publication
Final accepted papers will be presented at a parallel industrial session – 20 minutes including Q/A – and published in the DSC Europe 2024 VR Product Solutions Book available for all conference attendees.